SC ENDA STUDIO SRL, registered in the Trade Register with J33/727/2022, CUI 45964758, headquartered in Suceava, George Enescu Street, nr. 17, from now on referred to as "Enda The Label", operator of the website www.endathelabel.com, states that all personal data are collected and handled following Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). Enda The Label manages personal data securely and only for the mentioned purposes.
Categories of personal data collected:"Personal data", from now on referred to as "data", are defined as all information relating to an individual such as name, surname, location data or contact details (e-mail, telephone, address, etc.).
Enda The Label collects personal data only under the following conditions:
- When you register an account at www.endathelabel.com, in this case, the name and e-mail address are collected.
- When you place an order without completing it on www.endathelabel.com, in which case the name and e-mail address are collected.
- When you register an order on the website www.endathelabel.com, in which case the name, e-mail address, no. Phone, postal address and billing (if the two differ).
- When you contact us by other means - we can collect name and contact details: first and last name, e-mail address, demographic data: country, region/state, city, date of birth; Information about our product experiences and contact preferences to provide you with additional correspondence about our products and services.
- We can also keep track of our correspondence with you.
We can also collect the information mentioned above in all cases (registration, store, login, guest, newsletter). Enda The Label does not collect IP addresses or geolocation information. Also, for card payments, Enda The Label does not collect payment details.
Purpose of data processing:Enda The Label processes personal data to deliver orders, honour the purchase contract and fulfil the company's legal obligations. Enda The Label may also process your data for:
- Providing services and preventing any problems related to the fulfilment of a purchase contract.
- Communication with customers by e-mail, telephone, etc., to confirm the order, provide information about the order's status, completion and dispatch of the order, etc.
- Enda The Label can contact you for e-mail marketing offers if you are a customer or have previously requested information about the Enda The Label products.
You can refuse our communications at any time via the unsubscribe link found in each e-mail.
Transmission of personal information to third parties:Enda The Label does not transmit or transfer personal information to third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil the commercial contract between the two parties. Your personal data may only be shared for legitimate reasons or with your consent. Third parties to whom your personal data may be transferred are:
- Transport agencies (couriers), for them to deliver the order or to resolve complaints and notifications.
- Public authorities for the fulfilment of legal duties (e.g. accounting)
- To a potential buyer of our business;
If a third party uses your data in connection with its interests, the Enda The Label can not be held responsible.
- The right to information, respectively, the right to receive details on the processing activities performed by Enda The Label, as described in this document.
- The right of access to data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from Enda The Label regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, recipients or categories of data recipients etc.
- The right to rectification, respectively, the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Enda The Label of inaccurate/unjustified personal data and the completion of incomplete data. The rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- The right to delete data, without undue delay ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller;
- It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Enda The Label will anonymise this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes.
- The right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court;
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing) for the period in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject;
- The right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by Enda The Label to another data controller, provided that the conditions provided by law are met.
- Regarding processing activities, the right to object may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him or her be processed under the legitimate interest of Enda The Label or in the public interest, unless Enda The Label can demonstrate that it has legitimate reasons, and imperative grounds for processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely based on automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him -a significant measure.
- The right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent, deemed necessary.
- For any further questions regarding how personal data is processed and exercise your rights mentioned above, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at the email address: email@example.com