Payment & Warranty Certificate
The customer will place the order online and will receive a confirmation by e-mail. All prices and delivery costs are expressed in RON. Payment can be made online using a bank card or cash on delivery.
By placing the order, the customer confirms that he assumes and accepts the Terms and Conditions and undertakes to pick up the package and pay the price displayed in the Shopping Cart. Enda The Label undertakes to deliver the product to the address digitally communicated by the customer (the contact details can be found in the Contact section).
Online card payments can be made securely through the Stripe platform. To complete the transaction, you must enter the details required to authorize the transaction in the Stripe payment platform. Transactions are made in lei at the exchange rate of the card-issuing bank.
SC STEPHEN JEWELRY SRL as author, owner and administrator of the website www.endathelabel.com respects the privacy and security of personal data processing of each person who accesses the website to make online orders.
Warranty terms and conditions:
This warranty certificate certifies that Enda The Label products meet the parameters and quality requirements according to the international standards corresponding to the class in which they fall. They benefit from a guarantee provided that the rules of use laid down are complied with. The commercial warranty period is 30 days from the date of purchase. Enda The Label will only change products with manufacturing defects if they have not been worn. The warranty does not cover products with defects caused by blows, negligence, wear or misuse, which are not related to defects in material or workmanship. According to law 449/2003, art. II paragraph 2, the buyer cannot request the replacement of the jewellery due to the stones. Enda The Label will carry out any repair of the products within the warranty period free of charge or the product will be replaced, under the conditions of the revised Government Ordinance no. 21/1992, if it is confirmed that a defect in material or workmanship was the cause of such damage. If the jewellery cannot be repaired, Enda The Label can replace the defective jewellery with a similar model depending on the buyer's choice.
This warranty certifies that the jewellery is made of 925% silver or 585% gold (14K) and does not change its properties when used correctly.
Precautions and recommendations:
- We recommend that you protect your jewellery from bumps, gently open bracelets, earrings and necklaces;
- Be careful to wear jewellery encrusted with stones or pearls because their mount does not withstand mechanical shocks.
- Jewellery must be removed before bathing, washing dishes or before other similar activities in which the jewellery comes into contact with water, detergents, cosmetics and chemicals. The skin's natural oil can help maintain the shine of pearls, while perspiration acid can attack and discolor the pearl.
- The pearls are kept separately in your jewellery box. Avoid storing them together with other jewellery or firmer stones.
- The precious metal can lose its shine over time if it comes into frequent contact with external agents.